The project intends to assist and support the veterinarians from The Balkans in their desire to upgrade their knowledge and experience in veterinary medicine. They will visit different clinics which are included in the project. The idea is to go directly into practice, to upgrade their own knowledge and experience, to advance their level of practice and generally the veterinary practice on the Balkans.
- Rise the level of veterinary service on The Balkans;
- Improve health status of the animals and stop transmitting of some diseases;
- Improve the financial status of veterinarians by learning different opportunities of management of veterinary clinic and acquiring new skills;
- Better understanding of the meaning of the words “hand by hand we all will be better”;
- Create contacts and future collaborations.
Methods to achieve the goals
We have agreements with different clinics and they will be involved to provide good environment for education and practice:
- Central Vet Clinic – Dr Ranko Georgiev-Sofia, Bulgaria
- Nova Veterinary Clinic – Dr Maria Savova-Sofia, Bulgaria
- Petcode Veterinary Clinic – Dr Ates Barut-Ankara, Turkey
- Regatul Animalelor ( Dermatology Clinic -Rares Capitan – DVM resident ECVD ) – Bucharest, Romania
- Vet Derm Therapy – Dr Ana Maria Boncea DVM resident ECVD- Bucharest, Romania
- Blue Vets – Dr Constantin Ifteme-Bucharest, Romania
- Center Endoscopy and Minimally Invasive Surgery Veterinary- Dr Constantin Ifteme-Bucharest, Romania
- Clinica Veterinara Lago Maggiore – Dr Lugi Venco and Dr Luca Formaggini – Italy
- Veterinary Clinic Kreszinger – Zagreb, Croatia
- Veterinary Clinic More – Sibenik , Croatia
- Dierenartsen praktijk – Dr Ann Criel- Kermt –Belgium
- Patisev Veterinary Clinic – Dr Gizem Taktak – Istanbul, Turkey
How can you participate in the project?
The vets can submit their applications (they will receive and fill in a questionnaire).
To receive your questionnaire, send an email to email@example.com.
The vets will receive the agreement from us (Vets on The Balkans) and the clinic chosen by the vet to visit. Depending on the interests of the vet we can recommend a clinic where they can achieve their goals.
The financial sources will be from donations (vets, clinics, companies). We will cover accommodation and trip expenses. The companies can pay directly for a vet (their client), elected by them.
All the money, which come as donations for the project will be transparent and public and easy reachable for every vet.
If you would like to support the project, you can do it! Even with a small amount! Because “HAND BY HAND WE ALL WILL BE BETTER”
You can give your support here:
VETS ON THE BALKANS
PIRAEUS BANK – City of Ruse, Bulgaria
BG44PIRB 8087 1605 7096 72
BIC COD: PIRB BG SF
Please write that the money transfer is for “Learn and Travel with Vets on The Balkans”
The project gives opportunities for raising your knowledge in Cardiology ( Bulgaria, Italy ), Dermatology ( Romania, Turkey) , Orthopedic and Neurology ( Turkey, Croatia and Bulgaria), Endoscopy (Turkey, Romania and Croatia), Exotic animals ( Romania), Surgery ( Turkey, Italy, Belgium, Bulgaria, Romania), Imaging ( Romania, Turkey and Bulgaria) , different management ( Italy, Bulgaria, Romania, Italy , Belgium), Ophthalmology ( Bulgaria) and all standard practices.
We would like to express our gratitude to all clinicians who are open to share their experience and especially to CSAVS (Croatian Small Animals Section) and TSAVA who gave us FREE TICKET for their annual congresses for the vet who will visit the country with the project!!! This is very kind of them and we appreciate OUR FRIENDS!
THANK YOU ALL!
Dr Ates Barut
Dr Lea Keszinger
Dr Ann Criel
Dr Constantin Ifteme
Dr Luigi Venco
Dr Luca Formaggini
Dr Rares Capitan
Dr Ranko Georgiev
Dr Ana Maria Boncea
Dr Radu Boncea
Dr Maria Savova
Dr Emil Ofner
We express our gratitude to our partners Bayer Romaina and Pamas Trading who makes our existence possible.
If you have questions and ideas how to raise our project or something else, please be free to get contact in firstname.lastname@example.org!